Drake Announces First Performance At World-Famous Apollo Theater

Drake Announces First Performance At World-Famous Apollo Theater

On November 11, multi-platinum recording artist and OVO Sound Co-founder Drake will perform at the Apollo Theater in New York. This exclusive SiriusXM concert will mark the first time Drake performs at the iconic world-famous theater. Those who wants a chance to win tickets should listen to Sound 42 (Ch. 42) on the SXM App…Continue Reading

Avicii Estate Sells 75% Of Late DJ’s Catalog To Pophouse

Avicii Estate Sells 75% Of Late DJ’s Catalog To Pophouse

The Avicci Estate has sold 75 percent ownership in the artist’s master recordings and publishing to Pophouse Entertainment. As per an agreement that they concluded with the Stockholm-based entertainment company, the family and estate of the late DJ will maintain ownership of the remaining 25 percent. A joint venture has been created between the family…Continue Reading

FKA Twigs Shares New ‘Pamplemousse’ Video

FKA Twigs Shares New ‘Pamplemousse’ Video

FKA Twigs recently dropped a new music video for “Pamplemousse,” a track from her latest mixtape Caprisongs. The video, directed by Aidan Zamiri and Yuma Burgess, features several filtered images of Twigs sequenced one after another. “Me and the girls with our phones out/8 simi haze lookin girl scouts/Wow,” she sings through the kaleidoscopic video.…Continue Reading

Maroon 5 Announce Las Vegas Residency At Park MGM

Maroon 5 Announce Las Vegas Residency At Park MGM

Maroon 5 have announced plans for a new residency at Park MGM in Las Vegas starting next spring. “M5LV The Residency” is described as being custom-designed for Dolby Live, giving fans an intimate concert experience inside the 5,200-seat venue. Tickets go on sale to the public beginning Monday, October 3. “M5LV The Residency” will kick…Continue Reading

M.I.A. Drops New Single ‘Beep,’ Shares ‘MATA’ Cover Art

M.I.A. Drops New Single ‘Beep,’ Shares ‘MATA’ Cover Art

M.I.A. recently dropped “Beep,” the latest single from her upcoming album MATA. The singer also shared the cover art for the record. “Next gen transcend women and men/Bring a noise, make it count, yeah, do it again,” M.I.A. raps on the new track. “Never stop, never give up, don’t pretend/Tell a friend all the rules…Continue Reading

SPINALL, Summer Walker, DJ Snake, And Äyanna Drop ‘Power’ Video

SPINALL, Summer Walker, DJ Snake, And Äyanna Drop ‘Power’ Video

SPINALL, Summer Walker, DJ Snake, and Äyanna recently shared the music video from their hit collaborative single “Power.” The track features in the forthcoming short film, The Flipper’s Skate Heist. According to a press release, the film follows “two masked skaters as they rob a guarded NTWRK truck for a pair of exclusive Dr. Dre…Continue Reading

SZA Featured On Cover Of 2022 TIME100 Next List

SZA Featured On Cover Of 2022 TIME100 Next List

R&B songstress SZA is featured on the cover of the 2022 Time100 Next List. “This is actually kinda nuts,” she wrote on Twitter. “New era loading.thank you #TIME100NEXT.” SZA also thanked her fellow singer and superstar Lizzo. “Thank you most of all, @lizzo,” SZA added to her Twitter post. “SZA and I first met years…Continue Reading

Lizzo Plays James Madison’s Crystal Flute At D.C. Concert

Lizzo Plays James Madison’s Crystal Flute At D.C. Concert

During her gig at Capitol One Arena in Washington, D.C., on September 27, Lizzo played the historic crystal flute made for the fourth president of the United States, James Madison, in 1813. The flute, which was crafted by the Parisian watchmaker and mechanic Claude Laurent, was lent to Lizzo by the Library of Congress. “@lizzo…Continue Reading

BLACKPINK Re-Enter Billboard Artist 100 At No. 1

BLACKPINK Re-Enter Billboard Artist 100 At No. 1

South Korean girl band BLACKPINK have re-entered Billboard’s Artist 100 chart at No. 1, helped by their latest album Born Pink. Born Pink debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart with 102,000 equivalent album units earned, according to Luminate. With the album, the band scored their first No. 1 on the chart. BLACKPINK…Continue Reading